Welcome Guest,
We have recently added a new feature: Baby Name Forums
Member's Name Cart
Your name cart is currently empty. Click the star next to a name or add to favorites to get started.
Main Menu
  Top 100 Baby Names
  Unusual Baby Names
  Powerful Baby Names
  Baby Name Articles
  Baby Boy Names
  Baby Girl Names
  Quick Search
  Alphabet Search
  Baby Name Links
  Baby Name Wizard
  Baby Name Tips
  Baby Name Forums
    Baby Names
    Baby Shower
    Pregnancy
    Parenting
    Newborn & Baby
    Toddler & Preschooler
    Trying to Conceive

Baby Name Forums - Archives
  Baby Names
  Baby Boy Names
  Baby Girl Names
Thread: Pregnancy / I am trying to get pregnant

Monday, December 10, 2007

5:48:22 AM

I am trying to get pregnant
   I am trying to get pregnant. i had a miscarriage 3 months ago and have been trying since then to get pregnant. I know that i have a 30 day cycle and i should ovulate between 10 and 12 days. i also know that to increase my chance, i should put a pillow under my buttox after sex and lay like that for about 20 minutes. is there anything else i can to to increase my chances.
  Quote Post

Friday, November 21, 2008

7:35:49 AM

Re: I am trying to get pregnant
  i think you better always make love with your husband. i week 4 to 5 time after your period is over. this may make you prgnant
  rereer
  Quote Post

Friday, January 23, 2009

5:27:46 AM

The key to tryin to get pregnant is dont try i know that sounds stupid but me and my partner tried for 3 years for our first baby and everyone told us ur tryin to hard dont try and that made me mad as they all had children and how can u not try when u want children so much any way 3 years later we had our wish and my daughter was born so when she was 7mths old we talked about havin another thinkin it would take us 3 years again so keepin busy with my daughter not even thinkin about gettin caught just enjoyin the moments we had together and not even thinkin for one moment were be havin a baby anytime soon anyway 4 weeks later we find out i was pregnant again im now 13weeks pregnant and we didnt even try just thought ellie was keepin us busy it will happen when its good and ready so it proves tryin to much doesnt help just relax and enjoy the moment and it will come. hope that helps guys x

Quote Post

Friday, September 02, 2011

10:32:08 AM

I'm so glad I found my solution onilne.
  Quote Post

Home | Quick-Search | Search By Alphabet | Baby Name Articles | Babynames Forums | Register
Links | Baby Name Tips | Sitemap