Welcome Guest,
We have recently added a new feature: Baby Name Forums
Member's Name Cart
Your name cart is currently empty. Click the star next to a name or add to favorites to get started.
Main Menu
  Top 100 Baby Names
  Unusual Baby Names
  Powerful Baby Names
  Baby Name Articles
  Baby Boy Names
  Baby Girl Names
  Quick Search
  Alphabet Search
  Baby Name Links
  Baby Name Wizard
  Baby Name Tips
  Baby Name Forums
    Baby Names
    Baby Shower
    Pregnancy
    Parenting
    Newborn & Baby
    Toddler & Preschooler
    Trying to Conceive

Baby Name Forums - Archives
  Baby Names
  Baby Boy Names
  Baby Girl Names
Thread: Baby Names / Twin Trouble, One of Each Sex, No Names for Either.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

2:14:59 AM

Twin Trouble, One of Each Sex, No Names for Either.
  I am Seven months gone with twins, one girl one boy. and still have no name for each. I Have Two boys already Called Justin and Jay, and one girl called Phoenix.

I am Personally liking colors as middle names and so far i have 
Pheobe Pink and Jerome Blue, but every one i speak to hates the idea.Maybe you have guessed that i like the idea of all my boys begining with J and my Girls starting with P. What are your veiws. Do you have anything better ???
All ideas are welcome. I am running out of time as i go in to have my c-section on may 1st. Im running out of time. Help !!!!!

Gina,
  Quote Post

Friday, April 11, 2008

9:51:53 PM

Re: Twin Trouble, One of Each Sex, No Names for Either.
  i personally would hate to be named after a colour... i dont think its a good idea.
for a girl though you could use pearl as a name, thats quite pretty.
  Quote Post

Monday, April 28, 2008

8:56:52 PM

Re: Twin Trouble, One of Each Sex, No Names for Either.
  Peyton Rose would be somewhat of a compromise with a middle name that is technicallya color but also a name.    However, I like Peyton Elizabeth better.  Phoebe is cute but, to me, pink doesn't really flow very well.  Jackson is a nice contemporary "J" name and I don't know about blue.  I went to school with someone named Bleu.  Still pronounced the same but spelled differently.  Anyways, don't know if these suggestions appeal to you but good luck on your big day in only 3 days.
  Quote Post

Home | Quick-Search | Search By Alphabet | Baby Name Articles | Babynames Forums | Register
Links | Baby Name Tips | Sitemap