Welcome Guest,
We have recently added a new feature: Baby Name Forums
Member's Name Cart
Your name cart is currently empty. Click the star next to a name or add to favorites to get started.
Main Menu
  Top 100 Baby Names
  Unusual Baby Names
  Powerful Baby Names
  Baby Name Articles
  Baby Boy Names
  Baby Girl Names
  Quick Search
  Alphabet Search
  Baby Name Links
  Baby Name Wizard
  Baby Name Tips
  Baby Name Forums
    Baby Names
    Baby Shower
    Pregnancy
    Parenting
    Newborn & Baby
    Toddler & Preschooler
    Trying to Conceive

Baby Name Forums - Archives
  Baby Names
  Baby Boy Names
  Baby Girl Names
Thread: Pregnancy / One pregnancy test positive & one negative from same urine

Monday, December 10, 2007

5:55:56 AM

One pregnancy test positive & one negative from same urine
  Am i pregnant or not?

Honestly I'm not sure... I took one test and it was positive then I took another from the same urine sample and it was negative now I gotta wait a whole day to get another test. I can tell yall that I have been soo tired and I actually have been snoozin at work a whole lot these last few days. Also AF is Officially late and the boobsters are slightly tender oh well we shall see I have become very confortable with getting negative results. I know I know thats sad but I just try my hardest not to get my hopes up. Ok Testing round 2 In a few hours. Omg I am so nervous
  Quote Post

Sunday, January 13, 2008

7:18:31 AM

Re: One pregnancy test positive & one negative from same urine
  I had the same thing happen to me! My midwife said it was because I was early enough that only the first bit of urine had enough of the hormone to make the test positive.  I even had a negative test later that day from diff. urine!  I remember being in agony over it.  Anyways I WAS preggo (and I'm 35 wks along now :).  A positive is a positive - it would never say positive if you weren't preggo! :)
  Quote Post

Sunday, July 18, 2010

8:47:53 PM

Re: One pregnancy test positive & one negative from same urine
  yeah id say the first test was probably the accurate one. you should probably always use a fresh urine sample for the best accuracy.
  Quote Post

Home | Quick-Search | Search By Alphabet | Baby Name Articles | Babynames Forums | Register
Links | Baby Name Tips | Sitemap