Welcome Guest,
We have recently added a new feature: Baby Name Forums
Member's Name Cart
Your name cart is currently empty. Click the star next to a name or add to favorites to get started.
Main Menu
  Top 100 Baby Names
  Unusual Baby Names
  Powerful Baby Names
  Baby Name Articles
  Baby Boy Names
  Baby Girl Names
  Quick Search
  Alphabet Search
  Baby Name Links
  Baby Name Wizard
  Baby Name Tips
  Baby Name Forums
    Baby Names
    Baby Shower
    Pregnancy
    Parenting
    Newborn & Baby
    Toddler & Preschooler
    Trying to Conceive

Baby Name Forums - Archives
  Baby Names
  Baby Boy Names
  Baby Girl Names
Thread: Trying to Conceive / My cousin is trying every way she can think of to have a baby?

Friday, December 07, 2007

7:14:04 AM

My cousin is trying every way she can think of to have a baby?
  She's planned that she will have a mixed baby. She's mixed herself (African American and Caucasian) but wants her baby to also be flippano or whatever. When ever I ask her she is always planning out when she will have her baby and what to do with the baby; wants to get pregnant three months after her birthday so that her and the baby will have similar birthdates.

She's only fifteen and I think she should wait. Is there any way, like a realistic baby doll, that I can show her that being a parent isn't always fun?

My friend had a baby at the age she wants to have hers and she's doing fine with the baby but I don't think my cousin is able to think about a baby first and she really cannot take care of a baby right now.

I also think her plan is dumb, she's going to sleep with some flippano guy just to have a baby with him and when he finds that out it will just be her and that baby cause he won't want anything to do with someone who just used her.
I've asked her most of these and she has no answer, she think it's cute to have a baby. And sometimes she does get really anger and takes it out on people, so I don't want her taking it out on an innocent baby. No offence to my cousin but...I don't
I really don't think she can handle herself let alone a baby
  Quote Post

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

12:15:09 PM

Re: My cousin is trying every way she can think of to have a baby?
  Yeah, it sounds like a case of babies having babies. She sounds really immature and naive. Parenting isn't a walk in the park. Does she realize most of her girlfriends will think it's cute for a day or two, but few will want to spend their Friday nights rocking the baby to sleep or changing diapers? So sad. But hey, kids are dumb like that. Hopefully she wakes up before she gets knocked up. =/

My advice is to take her on the Maury show. Not joking. D West can knock some sense into her. :D

Or you could look into your local school's Health/Home Ec class-- ask the teacher. Most have a parenting doll that needs to be held just right, or it'll scream and your grade will be knocked down. I one back in HS-- it was annoying as heck. It screamed all the time, and half the time you couldn't figure out what would make it shut up. Thank goodness we only had it for two days!
  BuddyHollyChick
  Quote Post

Thursday, August 27, 2009

11:50:24 PM

I'm 16 and pregnant. I wish I would have waited. It just sounds like she really wants a baby..but after she has it she won't want it lol I'm sure. Having a baby is something you need to do with someone you love and when your a lil older. I think she will do what she wants no matter what anyone says..its just something teenagers do lol. I hope she waits tho.
  Quote Post

Thursday, April 28, 2011

5:32:51 AM

Hey, that's the graetset! So with ll this brain power AWHFY?
  Quote Post

Home | Quick-Search | Search By Alphabet | Baby Name Articles | Babynames Forums | Register
Links | Baby Name Tips | Sitemap