Welcome Guest,
We have recently added a new feature: Baby Name Forums
Member's Name Cart
Your name cart is currently empty. Click the star next to a name or add to favorites to get started.
Main Menu
  Top 100 Baby Names
  Unusual Baby Names
  Powerful Baby Names
  Baby Name Articles
  Baby Boy Names
  Baby Girl Names
  Quick Search
  Alphabet Search
  Baby Name Links
  Baby Name Wizard
  Baby Name Tips
  Baby Name Forums
    Baby Names
    Baby Shower
    Pregnancy
    Parenting
    Newborn & Baby
    Toddler & Preschooler
    Trying to Conceive

Baby Name Forums - Archives
  Baby Names
  Baby Boy Names
  Baby Girl Names
Thread: Trying to Conceive / My boyfriend is trying to get me pregnant?

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

10:15:47 PM

My boyfriend is trying to get me pregnant?
   My boyfriend has a problem he is married? I think he is trying to get me pregnant. Everytime I'm sick he thinks I'm pregnant? He even ask me putting his hand on my stomach smiling. Why would he want this. Does he want a way out. I love him but I want to be married before I have kids.
  Quote Post

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

2:39:49 PM

Re: My boyfriend is trying to get me pregnant?
  well i'm not dear abby but this is my advice

if your boyfriend is married then he shouldn't be your boyfriend. and as to not having kids before you are married, stop having sex.  and i don't think that you will marry your bf seeing as he is already married to another woman. i say let him go and find someone who is available (single).
  Quote Post

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

12:22:18 PM

I agree with the poster above me.

Girl, you are so much better than that. Why play mistress to a married man, when you can have your own devoted guy? Seems like your bf, no offense, is a chauvinist who doesn't care about the feelings of either of his "significant others," thus why he had both a girlfriend and a wife. Sounds like he just wants to spread his seed or something. >[ blech!

You can do so much better-- take my advice. You sound like a fab girl who wants every girl's Dream of kids and a hubby. Stop seeing this guy....if he really loved you, he wouldn't be married. And don't take any crap about him not really loving you-- trust me. He would have already divorced her from the moment he met you if that were the case, if this were true love. He's a coward who needs to manipulate yet another girl's dream of love. He's got a great deal-- two women who are letting him off the hook

Sorry to be so blunt. But it's so sad to see a sister who's being put in the awful role of home-wrecker for another because of a bad boyfriend/husband. Kick him to the curb! Find yourself a real man-- a real man who cares, and most importantly, doesn't share. Doesn't share you, or himself. 'Cause that is the truest sign of love. <3

Good luck! 
  BuddyHollyChick
  Quote Post

Friday, September 02, 2011

6:40:21 PM

I see, I sppuose that would have to be the case.
  Quote Post

Home | Quick-Search | Search By Alphabet | Baby Name Articles | Babynames Forums | Register
Links | Baby Name Tips | Sitemap