Welcome Guest,
We have recently added a new feature: Baby Name Forums
Member's Name Cart
Your name cart is currently empty. Click the star next to a name or add to favorites to get started.
Main Menu
  Top 100 Baby Names
  Unusual Baby Names
  Powerful Baby Names
  Baby Name Articles
  Baby Boy Names
  Baby Girl Names
  Quick Search
  Alphabet Search
  Baby Name Links
  Baby Name Wizard
  Baby Name Tips
  Baby Name Forums
    Baby Names
    Baby Shower
    Pregnancy
    Parenting
    Newborn & Baby
    Toddler & Preschooler
    Trying to Conceive

Baby Name Forums - Archives
  Baby Names
  Baby Boy Names
  Baby Girl Names
Thread: Baby Names / Is this to outthere?

Monday, December 15, 2008

5:18:55 PM

Is this to outthere?
  Ok so my boyfriend and i wantted to find a unique name for our lil boy. Well some of the things he came up with is just way out there and i dont think so lol. However we came up with one that i think is cute but im not sure if its to far outthere and unique.
Tell me what you think of the name Cloud. I think its cute but is it to far out there to name a lil boy this?
  Quote Post

5:47:05 PM

Re: Is this to outthere?
  I don't think so. But I have a feeling some people might think it's too feminine for a boy. Good luck!
  OhMyJaymi17
  Quote Post

8:50:11 PM

I'll be honest...although I think it's cool...I think he will be picked on.

sorry.
  Quote Post

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

11:49:22 AM

i liek it for a middle name for a girl but liek above i feel it would be too femine my little boy is called tariq but someone i work with has triplets and twins and all five if them have weather names.
so ill get her to come on here and tell you there full names as im not quite sure.
  Quote Post

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12:55:29 PM

hey girl; my friend just cam on here and told you about my five roudy lot. yeah all my five children have wetaher names and here they are. warning theyre not for all.

thunder bolt
wynter snow
spring breeze

sutton lake
storm cloud

and poeple may not liek what your children are called but at the end of the day their YOUR children and i get alot of stick saying how tehy may get teased but when they are old eniought i will have have no problem them chnaging their names if they want as that will be THEIR choice. so dont hate peoples choice as they may be very special and personal, mine are.

adrienna x
  Quote Post

Thursday, January 08, 2009

12:25:45 PM

Yes, it is out there for a boy.  It is out there for a girl.  He will end up changing his name when he is 18.  Sorry.
  Quote Post

Home | Quick-Search | Search By Alphabet | Baby Name Articles | Babynames Forums | Register
Links | Baby Name Tips | Sitemap