Welcome Guest,
We have recently added a new feature: Baby Name Forums
Member's Name Cart
Your name cart is currently empty. Click the star next to a name or add to favorites to get started.
Main Menu
  Top 100 Baby Names
  Unusual Baby Names
  Powerful Baby Names
  Baby Name Articles
  Baby Boy Names
  Baby Girl Names
  Quick Search
  Alphabet Search
  Baby Name Links
  Baby Name Wizard
  Baby Name Tips
  Baby Name Forums
    Baby Names
    Baby Shower
    Pregnancy
    Parenting
    Newborn & Baby
    Toddler & Preschooler
    Trying to Conceive

Baby Name Forums - Archives
  Baby Names
  Baby Boy Names
  Baby Girl Names
Thread: Newborn & Baby / Just started working

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

4:53:03 PM

Just started working
  I just started working 2 days a week (it used to be only 1 day). James cries and screams every time I leave. It makes me feel like what I'm doing is wrong. I hate having to work. If it were up to me, I'd stay home all the time. It just seems like I'm always leaving and I think maybe he thinks that way too. Is my leaving 2 days a week going to harm him psychologically?
  Quote Post

Friday, April 11, 2008

2:24:54 AM

Re: Just started working
  I feel if anything it shall do him some good , as what shall he do when he has to go to school, he cant crythen. it gets him prepared for theyears to come. i had twins, Key'leah and Kamaiya, and they had some sort of comfort as they had each other, but at 3months i started leaving tehm fior a couple of hours just with family, or friends, then by the time they were 18months and i stared putting them into pre-school, they were used to it and it wasnt such of a struggle. Try leaving him with an aunt or uncle who he doesnt really know that well for just a couple of hours a tthe wekkend, then slowly build it up with new aces, e.g your cousins or gfamily freinds, trust me in a couple of months you should realy start too seee a difference. Let me know how things go.

Le'Anah Merfaliko.
  Quote Post

Thursday, August 02, 2012

12:08:16 AM

Re: Just started working
  I bow down humbly in the preensce of such greatness.
  Quote Post

Home | Quick-Search | Search By Alphabet | Baby Name Articles | Babynames Forums | Register
Links | Baby Name Tips | Sitemap